We’d love to welcome you, so please come and join us.
COVID-19 UPDATE (15 DECEMBER 2021):
We are registered as a COVID Safe business. As a place “where love comes to life,” we ask that you show love by following the necessary health precautions:
- If you are unwell, with flu like symptoms, please stay at home (see our ‘Worship at Home’ options).
- Upon arrival you will be asked to provide contact details (e.g. via Service NSW QR code on your mobile phone).
- Please maintain physical distancing with other households.
- Masks are not required indoors or out, but feel free to wear one if you wish.
- Everyone may attend places of worship and sing.
We believe God is active during our gatherings: he calls us into his presence; he declares our sins forgiven; he speaks his word into our lives; he feeds us at his table through holy communion; and he sends us into the world to love him and our neighbours. Yet we are also called to respond: we gather; we receive forgiveness; we listen and pray to God; we are sent into the world.
Location and gathering times
Zion, Walla Walla 17 Commercial Street
- 9.00am 1st Sunday of each month
- 10.30am 2nd Sunday of each month (holy communion)
- 9.00am 3rd Sunday of each month
- 10.30am 4th Sunday of each month (holy communion)
- 10.00am 5th Sunday of each month (community service at St Paul’s College)
Salem, Alma Park Walla Park-Alma Park Rd
- 10.30am 1st Sunday of each month (holy communion)
- 9.00am 2nd Sunday of each month
- 10:30am 3rd Sunday of each month (holy communion)
- 9:00am 4th Sunday of each month
- 10:30am 5th Sunday of each month (lay reading)
Community service @ St Paul’s College, 3 Klemke Avenue, Walla Walla
- 10.00am every fifth Sunday of the month
- Mostly at St Paul’s College, but sometimes at other locations — check our events page for full details